You may wonder . . .
What can I do about my endometriosis/period catastrophes?
Not just endo . .
As a woman you were meant to bleed. .
Easily . .
This printable chart has four essential tips to help you stay well,
which you can pop on your fridge as a reference
- What causes endometriosis?
- How can your body heal itself?
- What is Endometriosis?
- What are the Symptoms of Endometriosis?
- Have you Been Told There is no Cure for Endometriosis?
- Why is Endometriosis a Chronic Disease
- Subfertility and Endometriosis
- Clinical (Physically Obvious) Signs
- What can you Do about your Endometriosis?
- Safe Intimate Care and Inner Toxins
See about womb positioning
Unlikely that she is totally centrally placed as every fall we have we displaced ligaments – then upset – we get the Liver Qi distressed – strange positions – and then all else falters.
Where she ought to be – and where she often falls – and gets stuck – ADHESIONS and the resultant inability to function as she is to – leads to all that heaviness, pain, aching and of course not being able to empty – come period time – PLUS not good flows to your ovaries.
You may have been told, ‘that is normal’ – much like the pain and the endo being there .. .
There are such easy ways out of this.
More awkward spots she finds herself in. Anteflexed – on top of your bladder – then what? Peeing all the time – maybe infections – and NOT happy – ‘pissed off’ on fact!!
It is totally possible that your entire life is being ruined simply by not having your womb where she is happy!
Maybe reach out for real help?