You may wonder . . .
What can I do about my endometriosis/period catastrophes?
Not just endo . .
As a woman you were meant to bleed. .
Easily . .
This printable chart has four essential tips to help you stay well,
which you can pop on your fridge as a reference
- What causes endometriosis?
- How can your body heal itself?
- What is Endometriosis?
- What are the Symptoms of Endometriosis?
- Have you Been Told There is no Cure for Endometriosis?
- Why is Endometriosis a Chronic Disease
- Subfertility and Endometriosis
- Clinical (Physically Obvious) Signs
- What can you Do about your Endometriosis?
- Safe Intimate Care and Inner Toxins
See about womb positioning
Unlikely that she is totally centrally placed as every fall we have we displaced ligaments – then upset – we get the Liver Qi distressed – strange positions – and then all else falters.
Where she ought to be – and where she often falls – and gets stuck – ADHESIONS and the resultant inability to function as she is to – leads to all that heaviness, pain, aching and of course not being able to empty – come period time – PLUS not good flows to your ovaries.
You may have been told, ‘that is normal’ – much like the pain and the endo being there .. .
There are such easy ways out of this.
More awkward spots she finds herself in. Anteflexed – on top of your bladder – then what? Peeing all the time – maybe infections – and NOT happy – ‘pissed off’ on fact!!
It is totally possible that your entire life is being ruined simply by not having your womb where she is happy!