How is this therapy helpful for women?
Normally the uterus leans slightly over the bladder in the centre of the pelvis, about one and a half inches above the pubic bone. It is held in this position by muscles, the vaginal wall and ligaments that attach it to the back, front, and sides of the pelvis. Uterine ligaments are made to stretch to accommodate a growing fetus inside and to move freely when the bladder or bowel is full.
The ligaments and muscles can weaken and loosen, causing the uterus to fall downward, forwards, backward or to either side. A uterus in any of these positions is called tilted or prolapsed. Modern medicine has little or nothing to offer women with this problem. Options may include using the birth control pill, muscle relaxants, or surgery and women are generally told, “your uterus is tipped, but that is normal and don’t worry about it.”
Whether you still have your uterus or not – the ligaments and the body memory is still here.
Stretched out of place and desperately wanting to ‘come back home’ where all flows flow easily again.
More importantly – you then feel ‘put back together’.
Any incident/accident/fall and of course all operations interfere with your structural integrity.
This gentle external gynovisercal work lifts and guides the uterus into its optimal position in your lower pelvis. Impacting amazingly with all your body.
The uterus is held in position by over 10 ligaments. These ligaments, when stressed or strained cause the uterus to become mal-positioned/misaligned/tllted. The pelvis rotates in response. You spend a lot of time crocked. No one structural is attending to the cause- viscera upset. Many of these ligaments attach to the sacrum.
Often a fall or an accident may have left you with a twisted pelvis – and a now mal-positioned womb. Your sacrum has a hinge – until you are 27 years old – then it calicifies – helpful to have your babies early on in life.
How it looks
The ‘baby gate’ has to open – and ensuing that all the ligaments are happy is part of this.
What are some of the symptoms of a displaced uterus?
Besides ‘nothing anyone does to help seems to work’?
- Painful or irregular periods; painful or irregular ovulation
- Dark or brown blood at the onset and at the end of menstruation
- Headache or migraine with period
- Varicose veins of the legs and/or tired, weak or numb legs
- Lower backache; back pain with period
- More serious imbalances including: endometriosis, uterine fibroids and
- Endometrial polyps
- Frequent urination; bladder infections, incontinence, incomplete voiding, dribbling
- Recurrent vaginal infections
- Chronic miscarriages
- Difficulty getting/staying pregnant/infertility
- Painful intercourse
- Chronic constipation
- Difficult menopause
Left is normal
Right is one of the many awkward spots she finds herself
This is a very usual scenario in anyone who comes in to see me about their back pain or their neck not comfortable. .
Do you perhaps have – a wandering womb?
What could cause a displaced uterus?
- Injury to the sacrum or tailbone from a fall, car accidents, etc
- Pelvic ligaments that have weakened due to overstretching during pregnancy and birth
- High impact exercise, running on cement surfaces, high impact aerobics, etc
- Lifting and carrying heavy objects before or during menstruation and too soon after child birth
- Time and gravity
- Past surgeries
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Chronic muscle spasm around the low back and sacrum
- Emotional armouring from abuse at anytime in life
What conditions can Heather’s Mercier + help?
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and/or bladder
- Incomplete emptying of bladder
- Painful periods and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Perimenopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances pregnancy, aids in labour and delivery
Is it recommended for all women?
“If a woman’s uterus is out of balance, so is she.”
If the uterus and ovaries are removed – there is a vacuum within that has been filled by other organs and tissues slumping in. Almost every person can benefit greatly from restoring normal flows. Returning and improviing circulation, lymphatic drainage, and over time reducing prior adhesions and scar tissue. If you have a very damaged pelvic area – this is possible to be performed on the superficial and almost etheric layers – the lymph will respond remarkably.
Women have many physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, non-invasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupt nerve connections. Just over half a kilo sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into optimal place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs.
Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy pregnancy, labour, and delivery. Old adhesions from invasive treatments to the pelvic and abdominal area, including fibroid tumours, endometriosis, and caesarean delivery are diminished when addressed by uterine massage.
All structural, digestive, and urinary problems can be helped.
Declutter – let your life flows freely
Reset – back to ‘factory’/original settings
Restore – your innate blueprint
Contact Heather to make a booking to transform your life today!