31st Oct – 2nd Nov
NZ Register of Acupuncturists 2014 – Wellington
27th – 29th June
- 1) – Dud Studs – Treating the couple who want to be parents
- 2) – Resolving Tricky Pregnancies – Being Courageous With Caution
(and dealing differently with the gyne problems that preceded them)
2nd – 4th May
WFAS 2013 Sydney, Australia
Bell’s Palsy – treating the ‘Why’, not the ‘What’ (large pdf download)
ICTAM 2013 Sancheong, South Korea
2012 WFAS Bandung, Indonesia.
- The use of indirect moxa on the sacrum alleviating pregnancy back pain, leading into an easier natural birthing outcome.
- Linking BBT with sperm quality: working with couples, using male BBT charting as an indication of fertility success
AACMAC 2010 Adelaide, South Australia
ProD Seminars 2009
AACMAC 2008 SYDNEY:
AACMAC 2007 Brisbane:
- Moving Blockages (2 days) – redone as later presentations.
- The more ‘off topic’ Anatakarana presentations are here (Beings of Light)
NZRA 2007 Wellington, New Zealand
NZRA 2006 Wellington, New Zealand
- Using Massage to Improve Mens’ Health Outcomes
- Jing Markers – how we can use our medicine to better fertility outcomes
These were redone at 2007 Netherlands and Brisbane, and parts of these are found also in the Korean 2013 presentation.